Join us for a snorkel adventure and see beautiful coral reefs, sea turtles, tropical fish, dolphins and other marine intriguing marine life. A whole day of fun packed into 3 hours!
Na Pali Coast Eco-Tour
Na Pali Coast & Sea Cave Tour
- Adult 13 years or Older
- Child Ages 7-12
- Private Charters Will only be your group. Up to 14 ppl Max.
Kauai’s Ultimate Na Pali Coast Eco-Tour & Snorkeling
Join Team Sea Riders on a unique and personal zodiac snorkeling adventure on Kauai’s stunning Na Pali Coast. Enjoy divemaster-guided snorkeling, coastline and sea cave touring (when conditions are right) with spectacular views, great photo opportunities, marine life, waterfalls, and memories to last a lifetime!
Tours depart from Kekaha, the closest Harbor to the Na Pali Coast, which affords less travel time and more time to enjoy in the water snorkeling at fabulous, uncrowded sites. In a small group, enjoy the personal service from Kauai Sea Riders’ knowledgeable and professional captains and crew.
A light deli-style lunch, delicious snacks, and non-alcoholic beverages are provided.
Times & Location
Morning tours meet at 7:15am Sharp and usually return around 12:45pm. Afternoon tours meet at 1:15pm Sharp and usually return around 6:15pm – 6:30pm.
Please Note: Tours must meet and depart on time, tardiness cannot always be accommodated and will be deemed a day of cancellation. Make sure to plan ahead before reserving this tour!
This trip departs from Kikiaola Small Boat Harbor on the WEST SIDE of Kauai past the town of Waimea (First left after Mile Marker 24)
Detailed driving directions will be included in your confirmation email.
This tour is approximately a 5 hour tour. It may run a little less than or more than 5 hours depending on the wind and wave conditions of the day. Unless drastically cut short or cancelled, there will be no price adjustments.
- Dry bag for personal belongings
- High-quality snorkel equipment
- Ice-cold beverages (Hawaiian juices, ginger ale and filtered water)
- Deli-style lunch and snacks
Things you may want to bring:
- Sunscreen (Reef Safe, applied at least 30 min prior to the tour)
- Swimsuit (Please wear as there are limited changing facilities)
- Light Jacket (if you tend to be chilly after being in the water)
- Sunglasses with leash
- Hat (with straps to secure to your noggin is best!!) (Can pre-purchase during reservation)
- Contact Lenses (we also provide RX Masks…please ask your guide at check-in)
- Sea-Sickness medication (Can pre-purchase during reservation)
- Essential Medications (if applicable)
- Water bottle (we can refill for you)
- Camera for pictures & Videos (Water proof phone case: Can Pre-Purchase phone case during reservation)
What to Know
Only bring essential items (leave your change of clothes at the harbor etc)
Our boat is an open craft, meaning lots of sunshine, sea spray, and up-close encounters.
Minimum Age of 7 years or older is strictly enforced on this tour due to insurance. Please don’t modify your child’s age.
No Expectant mothers will be permitted to board the vessel due to safety concerns.
Full-Face Masks are not permitted on our tours due to safety concerns. Guests are required to use traditional two-piece snorkel and masks sets that are provided by us or they may bring their own.