Join us for a snorkel adventure and see beautiful coral reefs, sea turtles, tropical fish, dolphins and other marine intriguing marine life. A whole day of fun packed into 3 hours!
- Adult 13 years or Older
- Child Ages 7-12
Kauai’s Ultimate Na Pali Coast Eco-Tour & Snorkeling
Join Team Sea Riders on a unique and personal zodiac snorkeling adventure on Kauai’s stunning Na Pali Coast. Enjoy divemaster-guided snorkeling, coastline and sea cave touring (when conditions are right) with spectacular views, great photo opportunities, marine life, waterfalls, and memories to last a lifetime!
Tours depart from Kekaha, the closest Harbor to the Na Pali Coast, which affords less travel time and more time to enjoy in the water snorkeling at fabulous, uncrowded sites. In a small group, enjoy the personal service from Kauai Sea Riders’ knowledgeable and professional captains and crew.
A light deli-style lunch, delicious snacks, and non-alcoholic beverages are provided.
Times & Location
Morning tours meet at 7:30 a.m. and usually return around 12:45 p.m. – 1 p.m. Afternoon tours meet at 1 p.m. and usually return around 6:15 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
This trip departs from Kikiaola past Waimea (first left after Mile Marker 24).
5.5 hours approximately from start to finish
- Dry bag for personal belongings
- High-quality snorkel equipment
- Ice-cold beverages (Hawaiian juices, ginger ale and filtered water)
- Deli-style lunch and snacks
What to Bring
- Swimsuit (please wear)
- Sunscreen (reef safe encouraged)
- Rain jacket or windbreaker (our tours can get wet and wild!)
- Sea-sickness medication (if prone to motion sickness)
- Essential medications or epipens (if applicable)
- Water bottle (optional but encouraged)
- Camera (if you have one)
What to Know
- Only bring essential items (leave your change of clothes at the harbor, etc.).
- Our boat is an open craft, meaning lots of sunshine, sea spray, and up-close encounters.
- Don’t forget your smile and your spirit of adventure!